Choose a "channel" from the options above (example: click on " NOLA City Council Videos " to view the proceedings). You will then be able to select from a listing of recent meeting archives or you can watch a live meeting in progress.
1. Watch and listen to the proceedings of your public meeting.
2. View the Agenda / Minutes in the same browser while watching the meeting.
3. Click on the highlighted items in the Agenda / Minutes to jump to that topic in the video content. (Archived meetings only)
4. Click on "All Items" to navigate the meeting using "Jump-to Points." (Archived meetings only)
5. Click on an item to jump to that point in the meeting. (Archived meetings only)
6. Click on "Current Item" to access text related to the item currently being discussed in the video. (Archived meetings only)
7. Help topics are available via the Citizen Help Portal Link.
8. Use the "Share" link to email the video, or link it on your social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter!
WHAT YOU NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEOS
Live and Archived video can be viewed on most desktop browsers and a range of popular mobile devices. For additional information on supported platforms, please view the minimum system requirements.)
Each video is accompanied by the meeting agenda or minutes. You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
HOW THE VIDEOS ARE ORGANIZED
Meetings in progress are listed as "LIVE" and can be watched in real-time. Any meeting that has concluded is listed in the video archives. Archived videos are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list. Click Video to watch the meeting with documents, or Agenda / Minutes to see just the documents. You can also search the archives by typing keywords into the Search box.