Media Advisory: Agenda Highlights for Regular Council Meeting on July 12, 2018
July 11, 2018
What: Among the items to be heard at tomorrow's regular meeting of the City Council:
- The Council will consider Ordinance No. 32,306 to establish the Broad Street Sports Entertainment and Dining Economic Development District near the Southeast corner of Howard Avenue and Broad Street.
- The Council will receive a presentation from Mark Shettler of Shift Change highlighting new initiatives to help combat sexual harassment in the service industry.
- The Council will consider approving City Council/Harrah's Community Support Grants. To view the complete list, click here.
- The Council will consider Resolution R-18-226 granting approval of Entergy's financing plan to issue new first mortgage bonds and new preferred securities.
- The Council will consider Motion M-18-283 recommending polling place relocations prior to the opening of qualifying on July 18 - 20, 2018.
- Additionally, the Council will consider a resolution to establish the Food Policy Advisory Committee, honor Loyola's first female non-Jesuit President Tania Tetlow, and celebrate Charlie Gabriel on his 86th birthday.
To view the regular meeting agenda, click here.
Thursday, July 12, 2018, at 10 a.m.
City Council Chamber
Chief of Staff
<< Back to News