What: Among the agenda items scheduled to be heard at tomorrow's regular City Council meeting:
- The Council will consider amendments to the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance to establish permit and license requirements, as well as applicable standards for Short Term Rentals and penalties and fees relative thereto.
- The Council will consider amendments to revise funding sources to the Neighborhood Housing Improvement Fund (NHIF) to include proceeds from Short Term Rentals in addition to the existing special millage.
- The Council will consider a proposed increase of $4.2 Million to the Sheriff's Office 2016 budget appropriation.
- The Council may consider the creation of the Mid-City Local Historic District, the Parkview Local Historic District, as proposed by the Historic Preservation Study Committee.
- The Council will consider approval of the Institutional Master Plan for Tulane University's uptown campus.
- The Council will receive a presentation by The Greater New Orleans Foundation's LGBT Fund, which advocates on behalf of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities.
To view the regular meeting agenda, click here.
When: Thursday, December 1, 2016 10 a.m.
Where: City Council Chamber
City Hall, 1300 Perdido St.
Media Contact: Cleveland Spears, III